Hey babes! Long time no talk… I have been really enjoying being outside lately which speaks to the number of blog posts I’ve been creating… ? I definitely have been thinking a lot about re-centering myself and setting some new goals for the blog, especially creating better content for you guys!
I didn’t get too many questions for a Q&A, but it turns out some of you have been curious about some of my more casual looks… so I plan on doing a future post that really shows what I wear when I want to be comfy and casual. 🙂 It’s also my birthday! I honestly can’t even believe I’m 25. I know a lot of people my age who felt sooooo old on this birthday and I’m pretty sure this is the first time in my twenties that I do feel this way, haha! It feels like I was just 14 itching to get older…
Anyway, I’ve been obsessed with floral prints lately, especially for Summer so I wanted to link some of my favorite floral dresses for you guys, scroll to the bottom of this post to check them out!
7 things about me
1. I work full time as an Art Director during the day at a digital marketing agency in Royal Oak, MI. I really do love my job and being able to create the look and feel of a brand can be pretty awesome!
2. I have an older brother, sister-in-law, and niece who live in Vegas, which I miss very much!
3. I have a very close knit group of friends that I consider just as close as my family. We have very frequent girls nights and happy hours! Very grateful for them!
4. I actually have super sensitive skin. I feel like the older I’ve got the more sensitive and difficult my skin likes to be!
5. When I was younger, I used to get called “Daddy Long Legs” a lot because my legs were so skinny and long compared to the rest of my body. Lol! I have learned to really like them now, though.
6. I’m a hopeless romantic. I will always choose love and try to see the best in people.
7. I worked at Disney World for 8 months when I was 19! It was one of the best experiences of my life, I can’t wait to go back in the future. I worked at the Magic Kingdom in the front entrance merchandise shops and also did package pickup!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know if you have any other questions or posts you’d like to see in the future!
Thanks for reading ☺️